 Off-Topic / Fun / 3924
Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Shiri wrote:

I think most of us would be delighted to live a bit longer than we • currently
think is what's achievable. I myself could easily see wanting to go 200 • years.

Not to insult or something, but being immortal is much more than 200 years.
It's for eternity. If you can't grasp eternity, think 1 million years. • (which
is nothing compared to eternity.)

Not to insult or something but I didn't say that immortality was the
same thing as living for 200 years, I merely said that I could easily
see wanting to go 200 years and that I would like to have a choice about
how long to live rather than a fixed end point.

That makes your point clearer. In that case, I agree.

P.S. Wow, that was a serious letter! Sorry if I over-whelmed you. I think I
over-whelmed myself. :-)

c /over-whelmed/overwhelmed/  OR use whelmed in a sentence by itself.
:-) I imagine you are E2L but in english, one only hyphenates words that
can stand alone and sometimes not even then.

Yes, I am E2L (or ESL), and thanks for the tip.

-Shiri