 Off-Topic / Fun / 3885
Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:23:16 GMT

James Brown wrote:

You don't know that I'm mortal, you only have precedent to work with.

I wonder....would an immortal end a sentence with a preposition?

-John

certainly intend to live forever. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/