 Off-Topic / Debate / 3017
Re: Bicentennial Man and Immortality (was Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:13:55 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

IMHO, technology that extends life expectancy is a good thing, but
only when it doesn't increase (our population) significantly past our capacity
to expand.

Agree. So we best get all our eggs out of this poor overcrowded basket, and
start exploiting the rest of the universe.

Yes, I am all for that! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html