 Off-Topic / Debate / 3037
Re: Bicentennial Man (spoilers, and quite lengthy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

Well, I don't know what decade I read it, but I do remember that the Asimov
story I read was titled "Sesquicentennial Man", because I remember trying to
pronounce the damned word ;-)  Must have been the 70s sometime.

Interesting.  I wonder if Asimov changed it because "bicentennial" became
part of the U.S. popular consciousness in 1976.  It would seem an easy thing
to research...

     Dave!