 Off-Topic / Fun / 3939
Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:04:34 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 06:30:04 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

I will reserve judgment on Bi-man until I see it tomorrow or Thurs, but
my initial reaction from trailers is that this whole topic was dealt with • quite
elegantly in ST:TNG with the character of Data.  The author of Ecclesiastes • was
certainly correct when he said, "There is nothing new under the Sun".

You tryinta egg on someboddah with that there bible-talk boy? ;-)  Actually,
it was handled prior to ST:TNG in a little story called "Pinocchio".

As well as in a little story called bicentennial man which happens to
predate STTNG by quite a while.

Jasper "what do you mean, posting while drunk on too much bubbly is
bad?" Janssen