 Off-Topic / Fun / 3903
Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:00:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

c /sacralige/sacriledge/

Or even "sacrilege."  :)

While that is technically the generally accepted spelling, if I had suggested
that correction, would Craigo have been able to riff on it, enabling my
cliff-hanger of a riposte?? I think NOT.

You mortals just don't think far enough ahead. :-)

++Lar