 Off-Topic / Fun / 3899
Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:21:42 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald writes:
You don't know that I'm mortal, you only have precedent to work with.

James Brown for Precedent! Al Gore for Vice-Precedent (cuz after all he
invented the internet)!

And Bill Clinton did the intern-ette...

Ugh. No thanks, I'd rather be behind the throne.  Setting precedent and all
that...

Or setting on the throne.  <Sorry.  I know that stunk.  Either sue me or light a
match>

Saw Bicentennial Man today, it made me cry. A lot. Here's a question for
you:

Would you give up practical immortality in order to be officially
recognised as "human", given that you already were, for all intents and
purposes?

I have no idea. Having 'recognized as human' being a given my entire life, I
am a poor judge of it's value.  (and I have no intention, regardless of
whether the option is available, to be immortal.)

I don't quite understand your question, but I can see the Christ inferences
forming already....  BTW, did everyone catch all of the Christology in
"Matrix"?

Catch it? I had to use my Jujyfruits box to scrape it off my shoes as I left
the theatre..

theatre?  Puleeze McBritawannabe.

Yeah, it's hard not to catch things that are repeatedly hurled at you.  I
liked Matrix, but...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/