 Dear LEGO / 1144
Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John DiRienzo writes:
If Grand Master Carney (or even Mister Ed) says they
suck, I will just have to argue with him, too, and I know I'm not alone.

If you meant Ed Jones, I think he has already stated a dislike for these new
walls also.  I am just more vehement about it.

I did forget to mention on the positive side of things that I DO like the new
catapult as a single piece.  In terms of actual utility, it makes a great deal
of sense for the bucket part to NOT hinge as it does on classic castle.

O and BTW, I just received my S@H catalog and its confirmed that accessory
packs are now limited quantities only.  Makes me sad...I hope that Justus et
al don't drop the ball on this one.  Maybe summer is too far off for a launch
of lego direct -- and I am not sure I like the idea of bulk orders as well now
if its at the expense of accessory packs.

-- Richard