 Off-Topic / Fun / 3887
Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

James Brown wrote:

You don't know that I'm mortal, you only have precedent to work with.

I wonder....would an immortal end a sentence with a preposition?

Quite. That, quoting Churchill, is something "up with which I will not put"...

-John

certainly intend to live forever. :)

Saw Bicentennial Man today, it made me cry. A lot. Here's a question for you:

Would you give up practical immortality in order to be officially recognised as
"human", given that you already were, for all intents and purposes?