 Off-Topic / Fun / 3925
Re: Holiday colors just went Foo Foo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Salm writes:
It sure is good to get a big dose of Spamcake.  Thanks, Tom

Actually, as I started to type that one, it kept on growing and growing. I
didn't plan on it being that big.

I once tried spamcake as a spare tire--worked pretty well for about 2 weeks!!

Excellent. And they do come in bigger sizes that than those dinky spares.

BTW, do you have these spamcake anecdotes recorded somewhere....besides here • at
Lugnet, I mean?

I have them somewhere on my machine, as Todd and Jeremy Sproat were nice
enough to ferrut them out for me one day when they were *really* bored.

Tom McD once wrote.......

when replying, "if you had one spamcake that left Philadelphia at 8:31pm
traveling west at an average speed of 53 miles per hour, and you had another
spamcake that left Salt Lake City the same day at 4:10pm traveling east at an
average speed of 61 miles per hour, who would really care?"

Then again I did write.......

-Tom McD.
when replying, even John Cleese won't do an advertisement for spamcake.
www.baylug.org