 Off-Topic / Debate / 27461
Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:

You make this sound like an everyday occurrence. We have done this to some, but the fact is that their religion doesn’t really enter in to it, but rather their actions.

So why do you call them “islamo-fascists”, and not “alleged terrorists”????

I was speaking specifically about the people who are incarcerated. The purpose of their detention is what they’ve done, not what they believe (although it is the motivation behind what they did). So my point was that we do not simply detain anyone who happens to be Muslim because they are Muslim, but because they have done something that threatens our country and they happen to be Muslim. Big difference.

JOHN