 Off-Topic / Debate / 27447
Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:47:39 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
I take it you know don't know much about Norway then. I think you'll find
that it is quite prepared for when the oil runs out.

They probably are already breeding an army in order to invade Nigeria or
Venezuela to get their oil.

As for the original topic of this thread: I just wanted to know what makes
"Nazi" fascinating for you. ("you" as in a general "you", addressing those who
are fascinated by "Nazi".) The reason of my curiosity is, I often get the
impression those who are fascinated by "Nazi" don't know the whole picture of
"Nazi", the picture besides torch-lit processions, brown and black uniforms and
funny moustaches...

As far as nobody identifies me, being a German, with "Nazi" I'm not offended by
such MOCs. I'm just astonished.
Unfortunatelly many Germans probably would be offended, yet not because there is
displayed an anticonstitutional symbol of an inhuman attitude (the Swastika, as
it's used by the Nazis), but rather because they still feel like somebody wants
to accuse them for those Nazi-crimes... *sighs*

Bye
Jojo