 Off-Topic / Debate / 27412
Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 03:01:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:

   That’s my point. Yeah, you and I as non-Germans and non-Jews can “see” the humor because we are removed from it. Our laughter, however, can so easily be perceived as calloused insensitivity.

Ah, so you did think it was funny.

Ha, nice try, but no. Hence the quotes around “see”. What I was talking about was our perception of the humor is different than someone who is object of the humor.

I think I already stated somewhere that I didn’t find it humorous at all, but “embarrassing”.

JOHN