 Off-Topic / Debate / 24972
Re: Not the right way to exit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:

You are correct; I, however, would content that the vast majority of Iraqis want a free government and that the troublemakers are merely a few thousand, though their impact is greatly magnified by an American press that would love nothing better than for us to fail in our efforts in Iraq and thus reflect poorly on our President whom they pathologically hate.

Would that be the Los Angeles Times and Orange County Register which both supported his invasion of Iraq? Sounds to me like The Conservative Press is kissing his backside, not kicking it.

-->Bruce<--