 Off-Topic / Debate / 24943
Re: Not the right way to exit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:58:07 GMT

   Nuts again. While I acknowledge ST:TOS as the mother of them all, and I watched it a little as a kid, it is too cheesy for my taste now. Ever since the third season of ST:TNG, however, they have all been gold. BUT, the jury is still out on ST:E. I really want to like it, but I think I have become accustomed to 24th century amenities such as replicators and holodecks:-)

JOHN

You better hurry and make up your mind about ST:E since this is undoubtedly the last season - the only reason they are limping through it is to get to the magical 100 episodes for marketing the re-runs.

-->Bruce<--