 Off-Topic / Debate / 24865
Re: Not the right way to exit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:41:02 GMT

a US retreat, defeat, loss, whatever you want to call it, now in Iraq
will embolden terrorist organizations to more terroist activities,
for they will equate the US 'pull out' as lack of will to stand
against 'em.

How do you figure?  The war in Iraq doesn't have anything to do with global
terrorism.  In Iraq, terrorism is merely a tool to repel the invader.  We should
either conquer them or get the hell out.

Chris