 Off-Topic / Debate / 24873
Re: Not the right way to exit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:

   How do you figure? The war in Iraq doesn’t have anything to do with global terrorism.

Seriously, whom do you suppose we are fighting in Iraq? You are simply clueless.

   In Iraq, terrorism is merely a tool to repel the invader. We should either conquer them or get the hell out.

Again, you have no idea what is going on in Iraq. The Iraqis want us to stay, not as a conqueror, but as a protector. The overwhelming majority of Iraqis thank God the day we decided to help free them from their oppression under SH.

JOHN