 Off-Topic / Debate / 24880
Re: Not the right way to exit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
... that seems the wrong way to exit.

"Seems"?  Is that like saying that water "seems" wet?

No, it's saying I have an opinion about it and that's what it is, and despite it
being *my* opinion, I'm not claiming infallability about it merely because I
stated it. Sorry if that phrasing caused confusion.

Hope that helps.