 Off-Topic / Geek / 4758
Re: Not the right way to exit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:04:37 GMT

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 04:40:17PM +0000, Purple Dave wrote:
I also know that fans point to the real-world treatment of physics
re: spaceship flight etc., and I admit that that's a good touch
(nicely echoed in the recent Battlestar Galactica miniseries). Out
of curiosity (and because I can't remember), did the Starfuries make
a noise while in space? I'm not dissing them if they did, because
almost all SF does it, too.

Honestly, I can't remember.

IIRC, they did not - they flew by in complete silence, unless you were
"listening" to the inside of the pilot's helmet.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com