 Off-Topic / Debate / 24971
Re: American Idolatry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:44:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
   You can’t tell someone to go copulate with themselves and expect respect in return.

So you agree that Dick Cheney doesn’t deserve our respect?

If he ever says it personally to you or me; no.

Oh, so it’s only on the floor of the US Senate that he deserves no respect.

The Senate wasn’t in session at the time. You aren’t implying that Cheney is the only member of the Senate to have ever dropped the F-bomb are you? Because if that is the case, we shouldn’t respect any of them. Hey.... :-)

JOHN