 Off-Topic / Debate / 20319
Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:28:49 GMT

I don't have any particular opinion or specific knowledge of the whole
Canada v Quebec thing, but I will say this -- small can be very, very good.
Small means independent and self-ruling.  Small means freedom and
responsibility.

Here in the U.S. I think one of the biggest problems we have is the fact
that the place is so large and hard to govern from the top down.  I really
believe that people in Maine may have very different ideas of what makes for
good government than those of us here in California.  We here in California
may be clueless as to what is good for Floridians. And etc.

Small might be best.  Don't group, break apart. Stay mobile and faithful to
your own peculiar needs.

-- Hop-Frog