 Off-Topic / Debate / 20275
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:15:24 GMT

You guys need to get over yourselves.

Your last two posts are basically trolls, Lar.  Personally, I have found
your position pretty wishy-washy so far.  Against the war, but if we're in
it, then let's do this or that thing.  Etc, Etc, Etc.

One band-aid solution after another.

I think I can claim a moment to count a human cost and not be told that I
need to get over myself.

I can also claim to all ways standing firm that violence and war solve
nothing.  Aren't you the first to speak of having lost the peace already?
So what's the point?

How about you get over yourself, Mr. Can't-Take-a-Stand?

-- Hop-Frog