 Off-Topic / Debate / 20233
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:15:56 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:

SO WHAT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO -

Hmm, the war isn't a waste of time, so we should just go on about our
business and not talk about it and build some LEGO instead?

Personally, while I think some of the opinions are wrong here, I think
it's good to talk about what's going on. Only by talking about it, and
applying critical thinking to some of the horrible events that are
taking place can we keep from sliding into hell.

Frank