 Off-Topic / Debate / 20266
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:42:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:
SO WHAT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO -

Here's an idea - why doesn't everyone donate a few bricks, and we collect it
all into one big crate, and ship it off to the Iraqi kids? Sure water's
probably more important to them right now, but hey they need toys to play
with too.

Good idea. I'm in, if you're for real.

Pedro