 Off-Topic / Debate / 20287
20286  |  20288
Subject:
QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:19:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

<snip>

Where did I say I'm talking ONLY about USA when I say 95% of all people are
dumb?  I meant the whole planet!  My Country, Québec, included!  I'm not
Anti-American.  I'm anti-republican, yes, but that's got nothing to do with it.

<snip>

Terry
www.rotule.qc.ca

Hey Terry,

I don't want to make this sound like QB bashing,

but "My Country, Quebec'?

Terry, what gives?

It's like saying, "My Country, Ontario" or "My Country, Hamilton".

Why do some folks from Quebec want their province to be recognized as a country?

I really would like to know for I love Canada, I love being Canadian, and I
love my sisters and brothers from all parts of this wonderful country.

Dave K