 Off-Topic / Debate / 20208
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:45:13 GMT

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/72898.htm

Note that this fits the pattern of Bush's father who favored "stablity" over
democracy.  Dubya pushing Bodine over the Pentagon's objection does not
surprise me in the least.  But, realistically, how can the Iraqis be trusted
with democracy?  They might elect someone Dubya doesn't like!

If that happens, then Dubya can just have the Supreme Court overturn the
Iraqi election.

    Dave!

Or AlGore can get that bald guy with the glasses to continue recounting
hanging chads until he gets the result that he wants.

Scott