 Off-Topic / Debate / 20316
Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:03:47 GMT

It's not that I dislike folks affiliated with the 'Separatist' movement,
it's just that I don't know what "they" want.  It is my sincere belief that
we're all Canadian, and that regional differences are wonderful, but that
these differences contribute to the overall make-up of that unique and
wonderful country known as Canada.

I'm not of the belief that we're 'bending over backwards' in order to 'keep
Quebec'--I embrace the 'Distinct Society' that Quebec offers.

In the end, Quebec is better off as part of Canada than as an independant
entity.

In the end, Canada is better off as a whole than as fragmented parts.

Dave K