 Off-Topic / Debate / 20213
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:20:30 GMT

<snip>

And Dubya can have his brother appointed governor of Iraq, and have the
Florida election commision make sure that those he doesn't want having
ballots don't get them or....

We can trade zingers, Scott, but the real point is do you believe Bush is
honestly trying to arrange a real democracy, or just have a "regime change"
more to his liking?  I believe it is the latter, which may be good or bad I
suppose, I just wish he wouldn't lie about it.

-->Bruce<--

Why should he stop his lieing now?  Dubya's lied to us so much since the
word 'Go' that even if it was noon in Arizona and he told me that the sun
was up, I'd look out a window to verify.

Dave K