 Off-Topic / Debate / 20212
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:00:41 GMT

I presume you are in the U.S. for the purposes of the next comment, but even
if you are not -- the point is a sound one.

I didn't vote for Gore myself, but I ask you: do you really want to live in
a country where the elections are being fixed?

It's an important question because the reality of the matter is that you DO
live in such a country.

-- Hop-Frog

How do you think LBJ got to be governor?  Ahhhhhh, Texas politicians, ya
gotta love em!  ;-)

-->Bruce<--