 Off-Topic / Debate / 20272
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

Frank, do you really think the people who are expressing stupid opinions
such as : "USA is supported by God" or "SH is the Devil and we HAD to get
rid of him, there was NO other solution!!!" will listen to any good
argument?

I don't see any of those people here. However I DO see people here who think
the US can do no *right*.