 Off-Topic / Debate / 20300
Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME L
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

Why do some folks from Quebec want their province to be recognized as a country?

Because Québec never signed canada's constitution.  Because we don't speak
the same language.  Because Québécois and canadians have nothing in common.

  All the more reason that you should take the French off your website!  8^)

I'm not Canadian, even if my passport says so.  And pretty soon, less than
20 years from now, we will be a country.

  Just pray that you don't strike oil within your Quebecois borders...
  Anyway, it'll be cool for the US to pick up a few maritime provinces.  We'll
have to redesign the flag, of course...

     Dave!