 Off-Topic / Debate / 20280
Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 04:17:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:

Frank, do you really think the people who are expressing stupid opinions
such as : "USA is supported by God" or "SH is the Devil and we HAD to get
rid of him, there was NO other solution!!!" will listen to any good
argument?

I don't see any of those people here. However I DO see people here who think
the US can do no *right*.

You don't?

Have you read this forum lately?

Really, I mean, John something is absolutely positive about this kind of
stuff and many support him.

I really shouldn't even answer to this low-blow, because it's absolutely
intrue, but I do not think USA can do no right.  I don't see how you get
that impression only because I criticize the fact that most people are dumb,
not only Americans.  Like I wrote in this thread, it's sad to see that some
people are paranoid about this.

Terry
www.rotule.qc.ca