 Off-Topic / Debate / 20288
20287  |  20289
Subject:
Sinfest does it again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:03:43 GMT

Besides the funny psychoanalysis of 'Nique that's going on right now...

"
The Resistance:

Wartime News:
· Former 3rd Rock from the Sun star French Stewart changes his name to
Freedom Stewart. "It's my patriotic duty," says actor.
· Pro-neutral demonstrations get heated in Switzerland.
· U.S. Military orders 300,000 cans of whoop-ass. "There's a war in every can!"
· Rodney King still wondering why we can't all just get along.
· Geraldo Rivera reveals location of the Bat Cave. Is immediately banished
from Gotham.
· "Operation: Iraqi Freedom" renamed "Operation: Who's Your Baghdaddy?"
· Latest Saddam video only available on Betamax. Is it up to date? Experts
weigh in.
· Geraldo Rivera reveals Colonel's Secret Recipe. Is banned from all KFC
establishments.
· "Axis of Evil" renamed "Bunch of Bastards."
· Geraldo Rivera goes into hiding. Then reveals his own undisclosed location.
-T.
"

He's cracking me up today

http://www.sinfest.net