 Off-Topic / Debate / 20320
Re: "I speak better English than this villain Bush"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:35:31 GMT

No offense to the participants, but this is a dead issue really.  People
have their opinions.

People do not like to admit to themselves that the U.S. is swiftly on it's
way to being run like a "banana" republic, but it is.  Simple as that.
Believe it or not.

Hey, I don't like it and I do believe it.  This is not my beautiful
republic, to paraphrase the Talking Heads.

-- Hop-Frog