 Off-Topic / Debate / 20308
Re: "I speak better English than this villain Bush"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:58:58 GMT

and other bon mots from the Iraqi Minister of Information (regrettably,
currently on "administrative leave") can be found here

http://welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

classic stuff.

Best is the new suggested revamping of the enlish language sent in by a fan
of the site:

"
Coining Words
I recently suggested a word to pseudodictionary.com
al-Sahafism
noun
The speech delivery method and mannerism of Iraqi Information Minister
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf where he states a lie so defiantly that the listener
begins to question whether it is himself or the speaker who is crazy.
Also
verb
al-Sahaf, al-Sahafed, al-Sahafing
To lie with the utmost defiance.
noun
al-Sahaf
A lie that is so unbelievable that it becomes a piece of fictional art.
Usage example:
Michael Jackson said in an interview that he had only one plastic surgery.
That was a good bit of al-Sahafism.
-- Dyske
"