 Off-Topic / Debate / 12600
Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:21:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erik Olson writes:
Richard, what specifically are the other ideas? You are being vague. What
are you expecting to postpone?

Gee, I hate to go all warm and fuzzy on you...

...but how about we give peace a chance?

<3

-- Hop-Frog