 Off-Topic / Debate / 12790
Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:26:04 GMT

Then what? Will the deaths continue in Iraq and Israel? Will globalisation
continue to exploit those in the developing world? Should we nurture
despair? Should we live in fear? Should we prepare our children for future
attacks?

D0 you actually have a plan, a suggested approach?

Yes.

I must have missed it.

Indeed you have.

Or
are you just spewing hate, as usual?

Larry I hate no one. I read your post on this issue and i see hate.

Scott A

++Lar