 Off-Topic / Debate / 12683
Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:32:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:
Now let's look at the Gulf War. It lasted what? 3 days? Against the largest • army
in the world, the war was over in 3 days. Why? Because we didn't dilly dally • and
throw limited responses at the Iraqis. We pulled out the sledgehammer....and • <
splat>. No more cockroach. It didn't even bug us for years....NPI.

And murdered many innocent Iraqis in the process. Sound familiar?

That were being used as human shields

So that makes it OK to murder them?

and no, it doesn't sound familiar.

Weren't several thousand (est) innocent Americans just murdered for the pursuit
of a (as yet unknown) goal?

ROSCO