 General / 37010
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:14:11 GMT

~This is sick, really sick!
No man should ever have the power to wield an army of this size!
You have an insane number of troops in each category.
The Black Falcons and Crusaders are my personal fav’s.

Remind me never to go to 'War' with you.
My trite 1080 men legion would surely be
squelched by the awesome enormity of your force.

While on the subject of my legion…
I've got a few of my competition photos
developed for the 2002 ISCC!!!
But those will be unveiled around late November.

I'd love to see your entire force together…
Even if you photo-shopped the images together
into a single conglomerate force it’d be colossal!

      Jimmy, you’re my hero,

                                       --==RïçhårÐ==--