 Castle / 12145
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:39:57 GMT

I knew I could find someone more insane than me (but waiting to collect
Castle until Fright Knights was on clearance kinda slowed me down, I'll
admit).  "See, dear, my collection isn't that big!"  :-)

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:

Lemme see what I got:

Classic: 61
Crossed Axes: 60
Crusader: 132

I thought the Crusaders encompassed the Crossed Axe and Lion Rampant (I
forget the exact anal-retentive heraldic term).

Black Falcon: 110
Black Monarch: 202

What the heck is a "Black Monarch"?  Aren't those part of the Black Knights?

Black Knight: 155

And with Black Knights, once you take the shield off, you can't really
figure out what faction they really belong to.

Wolfpack: 189
Forestmen: 106 (10 of which are wenches)
Dragon Master: 238
Royal Knights: 216

You had to be there when they were out - I've actually have found these to
be the hardest to get in any type of numbers.

Fright Knights: 230
Knight's Kingdom: 121
Bulls: 180
Peasants: 110
Misc. castle women: 60

Now if you include Ninja:

Ninja (grey): 218
Ninja (black): 170
Ninja (red): 121
Ninja (green): 42
Ninja (white): 9
Blue foot soldier: 274
Blue samurai: 270
Red foot soldier: 273
White samurai: 26

So currently I have 3,753 castle figs loose.  Probably another 500 or so
still in boxes I haven't opened yet.

Jimmy

7,506 little square footprints all over you.  Definite overrun.  :-)

Bruce