 Castle / 12193
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Salm writes:

It seems to me that a lot of people who have posted on this thread take time
'play' with their minifigs.  I do not.  I build castle structures and use the
minifigs and all their weapons and accessories to make the structures look
realistic and lived-in [sic].  Really, just an after-thought for me.
I would rather build with bricks than play with minifigs; I am not into
role-playing and such like that either, so IOM does not appeal to me.
Don't jump on me for this, I am just more of a builder than anything else.

I think you raise a good point. I can easily see medieval army building as
very addctive, but while I have 300 medieval figures or so, I have never
really used them at the same time for anything. I have never really gotten
into brickwars, and after a while, just arranging them on baseplates becomes
a bit old. If I had enough lego to build 10 catsles at the same time, I
could use them all, but as it is, I have one large catsle which is in
constant modification/enlargement, and I use my KK and RK plus my civilians
in it, leaving over 200 soldiers from other factions without much to do,
except perhaps besiege it.

Magnus