 Castle / 12207
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:
Maybe I can explain...I think wolfpack are juniorized because, while similar
to peasants from the earlier lines, they are more "cartoony" and
specialized.  While a couple of "old-school" peasants could fit in well in a
number of different scenes and roles, the wolf pack guys seem more limited,
and less connected historical realism.

Historical-realism!?!?!?!

~They’re ‘Bandits!’
(how’s that for historical-realism)

They’re completely accurate for the time.
(stowed away in small packs, living on the fringe of society in old bridges)
*Robin-Hood is more likely to have looked like the outlaw brigands of the
WolfPack than the brightly colored happy-go-luckey Forestmen!

                                --==Richard==--

*If the legend be true…