 Castle / 13372
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
~This is sick, really sick!
No man should ever have the power to wield an army of this size!
You have an insane number of troops in each category.
The Black Falcons and Crusaders are my personal fav’s.

Remind me never to go to 'War' with you.
My trite 1080 men legion would surely be
squelched by the awesome enormity of your force.

While on the subject of my legion…
I've got a few of my competition photos
developed for the 2002 ISCC!!!
But those will be unveiled around late November.

I'd love to see your entire force together…
Even if you photo-shopped the images together
into a single conglomerate force it’d be colossal!

     Jimmy, you’re my hero,

                                      --==Rïçhår<ETH>==--

Jimmy, you are my hero as well!  Those armies are righteous!  The uniformity
you have is incredible, I guess you could probably field an even bigger
force if you lined up the irregulars and reserve militias.  I was especially
impressed by the 30 red and yellow bardings on the crusader cavalry.  You
must have bought a lot of twin arm launchers.

Well, anyway, thanks again for putting those pics up.  Very very cool stuff.
And thanks Richard for bringing them to our attention.  How long have the
pictures been up for?  I am feeling inspired...must borrow brother's digital
camera and photograph my army...