 Castle / 13373
Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've completed construction of a prototype tower for use with a modular wall
system

Troy,

That's really nice!  I really like that it's functional, too.  My castles
tend to be all show but no function.  In part that's because I'm
illustrating a story, so I'm just building for the camera most of the time,
so often it's a facade rather than a full castle.  Anyway, good work.  So is
the town going to be a square--four of these towers, connecting walls, and a
gatehouse?  How will that fit with the river along one side?  Would one side
be unfortified and just protected by a deep river?  Any thoughts from town
builders?

Bruce