 Castle / 13375
Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:46:15 GMT

Thanks for the kind words Bruce.

My plan is to build atleast 4 of these as main towers.  That does not mean
that the city will be perfectly square.  I'm probably going to try some
different towers as well, with different type  wall connectors.  The wall
sections themselves can also be offset between each section, so the walls do
not have to be perfectly straight.

My idea is to just bring a bunch of stuff, that way the town can be
configured as needed.

Troy

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've completed construction of a prototype tower for use with a modular • wall
system

Troy,

That's really nice!  I really like that it's functional, too.  My castles
tend to be all show but no function.  In part that's because I'm
illustrating a story, so I'm just building for the camera most of the • time,
so often it's a facade rather than a full castle.  Anyway, good work.  So • is
the town going to be a square--four of these towers, connecting walls, and • a
gatehouse?  How will that fit with the river along one side?  Would one • side
be unfortified and just protected by a deep river?  Any thoughts from town
builders?

Bruce