 Castle / 13371
13370  |  13372
Subject:
Corner Tower for Modular Wall System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:26:32 GMT

I've completed construction of a prototype tower for use with a modular wall
system and would like to get some opinions on it:  You can view some (fairly
bad) pictures here:

The tower is functional in that it has interior stairs that minifigs willl
actually fit up.  There is also storage available in the base level and
shooting positions in the second level and on the top level.

The tower comes apart into three parts for access to all levels.  It can be
seperated into these parts while still attached to the wall system.

These towers and wall sections are planned to be used for the group built
walled town at Brickfest.  If you are attending Brickfest and would like to
have a structure in the town, contact Jeff Stembel.

http://www.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/~150/

Thansk for your time.

Troy