 Castle / 13374
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:06:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
No man should ever have the power to wield an army of this size!
You have an insane number of troops in each category.
     Jimmy, you’re my hero,

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:
Jimmy, you are my hero as well!  Those armies are righteous!

How long have the pictures been up for?

His BrickShelf gallery has been steadily growin’ since the beginnings of
this thread. About 4 months ago Jimmy started photographing each of his
contingents. (And I believe he’s still got a few more to go…)

I am feeling inspired...must borrow brother's digital camera and photograph my army...

Wicked, I can’t wait to see your force!

                               --==RïçhårÐ==--