 Castle / 12160
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:50:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes:

Where/how on earth did you get so many figs?!  All of my minifigs added
together would probably be less than 300...  (I've got around 80,000 pieces
in my collection)

Just a willingness to spend, spend, spend is all you need!  :)  Seriously,
back in my hay days (5-6 years ago) I would spend upwards of $4,000 on Lego
in a given week.  I've slowed down a great deal since then though and just
wait for sales and whatnot.

I have a little over 8,000 loose minifigs spread out amongst all the
different themes, but castle is my favorite.

Jimmy