 Castle / 12195
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:17:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Salm writes:

It seems to me that a lot of people who have posted on this thread take time
'play' with their minifigs.  I do not.  I build castle structures and use the
minifigs and all their weapons and accessories to make the structures look
realistic and lived-in [sic].  Really, just an after-thought for me.
I would rather build with bricks than play with minifigs; I am not into
role-playing and such like that either, so IOM does not appeal to me.
Don't jump on me for this, I am just more of a builder than anything else.

I don't know why anyone would give you a hard time about it.  I use the
figures for gaming - I just don't have the time to paint miniatures anymore
- and my 10 year old also plays with them.  But that's me.  I also build -
but I wouldn't need nearly so many minifigs if I did that alone.  I'm sure
there are a variety of reasons for army building - heck, I find something
delightful about the Lego minifig all by itself.

Bruce