 Castle / 12165
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:

But then a friend came over and waved his hand through my ranks thinking it
was funny to knock over that many figures at once.  Argh!  Three hours of
set up wasted!  And I didn't get to take a picture of what the entire force
looked like.  Since then I've been reluctant to do that again.

Did you at least smack the stupid smile off his face?  Argh indeed! He
deserves to walk the plank! Off with his head! Firing Squad at the Ready,
Aim....